Applicant sources are the origin of your applicant traffic or where applicants will find your job posting. The hiring system can identify the applicant source when a job application is submitted. By default, the online hiring system will include the following pre-populated sources:
Applicant Source Type
- If Applicant Sources with the type of AutoFeed are activated, then when you post a job, it will be fed to those sources.
- If Applicant Sources have the type of JobToken, then when you post a job, users with permission can generate individual applicant source tracking links on a job by job basis. These unique, share-able tracking links can be placed on any website. When an applicant clicks the tracking link and submits an application, the source will be identified in the applicant's file and included in your hiring metrics.
Creating new Applicant Sources
For increased flexibility, account administrators can create new sources as needed. Newly created sources will have the source type of JobToken.
- Select Applicant Sources from the menu.
- Click +Create New Source.
- Enter the Source Name, select the Source Category from the drop-down menu, and then Save.
- The newly created applicant source will show up in the list.
Activating or Deactivating Applicant Sources
Applicant Sources listed as AutoFeed are system defaults that can be globally activated or deactivated by the system administrator. Opening each source from the Applicant Source menu within your hiring system will provide a detailed description and toggle switch to make changes. The following AutoFeed sources are available: