Sometimes a scheduled job posting requires updates after being scheduled to correct a mistake, update the scheduled date, etc. Users with permission to "Post/Unpost/Pause jobs" can view and edit job-specific details as needed. Without those permissions, users assigned to the job as a member of the hiring team will have view-only access to the job details.
Follow these steps to reschedule a job posting:
- Select Jobs from the menu and open any job with a Status of "Scheduled" by clicking the Job Title.
- Select the Job Details tab and click on Step #4 Posting Details.
- To make changes to the posted job, click Edit.
- In the Scheduling section of Job Distribution Details review the date and time that has already been scheduled.
- If changes are required, in the Schedule future posting field, use the Calendar Tool fields to select a date and time.
- Review the other Posting Details and make edits as desired.
- Click SAVE to confirm the changes.
When saved, a record of the changes will be logged on the History Stream of the Job. At the designated date and time, the job status will update automatically from "Scheduled" to "Posted" and the job will be displayed immediately on your career site and pushed to your active job boards. There may be a delay of up to 6 hours (or more) to make it to the Job Boards based on their refresh cycles.