An Onboarding Package can be resent to any new hire if the onboarding process has already been initiated and their status shows as "In Progress."
Follow these steps to resend an Onboarding Package:
- From within your hiring system, open your user settings by clicking on your name in the upper right corner and selecting Onboarding.
- When Onboarding opens, you will be on the New Hires tab which contains the Onboarding Queue of all hires.
- Open the New Hire File of a new hire by clicking their name from the queue.
- Click the Nudge to Complete button.
- Review the message template. If updates are made to the email content the new hire will receive, the original message template will not be altered.
- Click SEND to remind the New Hire their Onboarding package is waiting to be completed.
Once sent, new hire messages, including responses, will roll up to a consolidated Messages tab in the New Hire File. To view all messages, click on the Messages tab on the left pane and view all time-stamped messages in chronological order or use the Print New Hire File feature and select the checkbox for Messages.