Attachments can be manually added to New Hire Files in Onboarding. This allows any organization to upload files presented in person, especially during I-9 verification, or completed outside of the system. All attachments will be displayed chronologically in a grid with the file name, user who uploaded, and a date stamp.
Adding an Attachment to a New Hire File
- From your profile, click Onboarding to open the New Hires tab.
- Open an individual New Hire File by clicking on the Hire's name.
- Select the Attachments section from the menu.
- Click the Upload File button.
- Choose a file from your device and confirm.
- The file will be scanned for virus protection and uploaded to the Attachments section of the New Hire File.
- Repeat the process to attach additional files.
- To remove an attachment, click the ⋮ menu of a file, click Delete, and confirm by selecting YES.
- When files are attached or deleted, individual Stream entries will record the user and details of the action.
File Attachment Requirements
- File names are limited to 255 characters.
- Accepted file types include: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, and .tif.
- The size limit for any singular attachment is 5MB.
- The aggregate size limit for an entire message is 20MB worth of attachments.