The Employee Referrals Report provides a summary of the employees who are sharing your positions. By default, this report is limited to applicants with a source of "Employee Referral." Results can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking on the columns.
View the Employee Referrals Report:
- Click Reports from the main menu.
- Open the report by selecting Employee Referrals from the System Report list.
- To filter the results, click EDIT FILTERS, select the data fields, and click APPLY to confirm.
- If customized, save the report for future use by clicking the gear icon to Save Report As.
- To use the Employee Referrals Report outside of your hiring system, click the gear icon and select Export.
If exported, the report will be delivered as an emailed attachment in .csv format and will contain the report name and list the filters that were applied when creating the report. If available, the corresponding report graph(s) will be attached as separate files. Depending on the size of the data set you are exporting, the report may not be received immediately.