The Applicant Flow Report provides a comprehensive view of the number of applicants that came into your hiring system during a given time period. The data will be displayed as a chart with the time period and corresponding number of applicants along with a summary grid of data. By default, the Applicant Flow report will include the number of applicants who applied every month. The "Customize" button can be used to change the breakdown of applicants to weekly, quarterly, or yearly.
To view the Applicant Flow Report:
- Click Reports from the main menu.
- Open the report by selecting Applicant Flow from the System Report list.
- To filter the results, click +Customize, select the data fields, and click Apply to confirm.
- If customized, save the report for future use by clicking the gear icon to Save Report As.
- To use the Applicant Flow Report outside of your hiring system, click the gear icon and select Export.
If exported, the report will be delivered as an emailed attachment in .csv format and will contain the report name and list the filters that were applied when creating the report. If available, the corresponding report graph(s) will be attached as separate files. Depending on the size of the data set you are exporting, the report may not be received immediately.