The Dispositions Report tracks the number of times each disposition code was used when rejecting candidates in the hiring process. The data will be displayed as a chart with the disposition codes and frequency of uses as a bar chart with a summary listed below. The Dispositions report is only available for use in System Reports if Disposition Codes has been enabled.
To view the Dispositions Report:
- Click Reports from the main menu.
- Open the report by selecting Dispositions from the System Report list.
- To filter the results, click +Customize, select the data fields, and click Apply to confirm.
- If customized, save the report for future use by clicking the gear icon to Save Report As.
- To use the Dispositions Report outside of your hiring system, click the gear icon and select Export.
If exported, the report will be delivered as an emailed attachment in .csv format and will contain the report name and list the filters that were applied when creating the report. If available, the corresponding report graph(s) will be attached as separate files. Depending on the size of the data set you are exporting, the report may not be received immediately.