The Hiring History Report will display the number of hires made during a given time period as a bar chart with a summary listed below detailing who was hired. The report default is set to monthly, but the data can be filtered by selecting "Group Chart by" to visualize the chart by week, month, quarter, or year.
To view the Hiring History Report:
- Click Reports from the main menu.
- Open the report by selecting Hiring History from the System Report list.
- To filter the results, click +Customize, select the data fields, and click Apply to confirm.
- If customized, save the report for future use by clicking the gear icon to Save Report As.
- To use the Hiring History Report outside of your hiring system, click the gear icon and select Export.
If exported, the report will be delivered as an emailed attachment in .csv format and will contain the report name and list the filters that were applied when creating the report. If available, the corresponding report graph(s) will be attached as separate files. Depending on the size of the data set you are exporting, the report may not be received immediately.