The Requisition Report is populated by submitted Requisitions from your hiring system. It will include all data fields, both required and optional, found in any default requisition form including: ID, Job Title, Status, Location, Department, Requester, Approver, Date Requested, Desired Posting Date, Reason for Request, Employment Type, Compensation, Desired Start Date, and Additional Notes. If a Requisition Form contains custom questions, those questions and answers, will be included only in the Requisition Report when exporting and will not be visible in the in-app report grid. If a Requisition with an Approved status had a resulting job tied to it, the report will also contain additional fields such as: Job Posting Status, Posting Date, Closed Date, and Number Hired. The data can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column headers.
To view the Requisition Report:
- Click Reports from the main menu.
- Open the report by selecting Requisition from the System Report list.
- To filter the results, click +Customize, select the data fields, and click Apply to confirm.
- If customized, save the report for future use by clicking the gear icon to Save Report As.
- To use the Requisition Report outside of your hiring system, click the gear icon and select Export.
If exported, the report will be delivered as an emailed attachment in .csv format and will contain the report name and list the filters that were applied when creating the report. If available, the corresponding report graph(s) will be attached as separate files. Depending on the size of the data set you are exporting, the report may not be received immediately.