For each imported application, an Imported Applicant File will be created. The contents of an imported applicant record will vary according to the data fields included at the time of import. Imported Applicant files are modeled after existing Applicant Files; however, they are considered historical records and therefore do not have full functionality.
The Imported Applicant File Explained
Users will frequently work within individual Applicant Files to review the job applicant's submission contents and process the applicant to an ultimate hire or rejection. Imported Applicant Files can be accessed from Talent > Imported Applicants or from the Applicant Queue within Jobs > Imported Jobs.
When a user opens an Imported Applicant File, it will show as "opened" for all others with access. The applicants will no longer be in bold text in either the Imported Applicant Queue or in the Imported Applicants in Talent.
The following sections are available in an Imported Applicant File:
- Applicant Information: The applicant's personal contact information entered by the applicant when they applied and the assigned applicant flag are located at the top of the applicant file.
- Job Details: The job details tab includes the applicant's applied date, position, department, and applicant source.
- Overall Score: The Overall Score can be applied from the top right of the Imported Applicant File for applicant comparisons.
The Details tab includes a list of all Imported Content that you can review and use when processing imported applicants. Click the section name to review the content and enter internal comments.
The following is a list of all elements that can make up the Details tab of a job applicant's imported file:
- Resume: An original resume will be available for download if it was included at the time the application was submitted and imported.
- Attachments: Imported applicants migrated from the previous version of your KeldairHR hiring system will include a Forward File similar to the Print File that was available. The hiring team can manually include additional attachments if needed.
- Applicant Messages: From this tab, you can create, send, and receive applicant email messages.
- Comments: The Comments tab is a collection of all comments, standard text and voice, made throughout the imported applicant file or made directly on this tab.
- Streams: The Streams tab shows all processing and communication activities related to the imported applicant file, which includes actions such as processing updates, messages, applying an overall score, etc.
Note: All applicants remain tied to and associated with the imported job to which they've applied. If an applicant applies to multiple jobs, each application will create a new applicant file.