Applicant Messages enable the hiring team to correspond with applicants via email or text. With the given permission, a system user can access or send messages from the Applicant Messages tab of the Applicant File.
- Working with Applicant Messages
- Sending an Applicant Message
- Viewing All Applicant Messages at Once
- Applicant Message Status
- Applicant Message Status Indicators
Working with Applicant Messages
- Applicant Messages automatically sent by the hiring system (when processing the applicant) are emailed to the applicant's email address.
- The hiring system tracks applicant messages in this tab with an icon, timestamp, and message content.
- The most recent applicant message will be chronologically displayed at the bottom of the list.
Sending an Applicant Message
Users can review replies from applicants as well as create and send messages from the Applicant Messages tab in their Applicant File using email or text (if the Applicant Text feature is activated and the applicant has granted their consent).
Sending messages from the Applicant File can also be done from the Stages tab if a message template is assigned to a Step within the Job's assigned workflow. Message templates can be customized before being sent. A copy of the outgoing message will be logged in the Applicant Messages tab. The original message template will not be altered if changes are made. Changes for all future uses have to be made from the Message Template library.
Viewing All Applicant Messages at Once
All applicant messages, including responses from applicants, will roll up to a consolidated Applicant Messages tab in the applicant file. To view all messages, click on the Applicant Messages tab on the right pane and view all time-stamped messages in chronological order or use the Print Applicant File feature and select the checkbox for Applicant Messages.
Applicant Message Status
Applicant Message Status Indicators
|Email Status||Status Icon|
|Sent/Received Text Message/SMS|
(Banned, Blocked, Bounced, Dopped)
Reported as spam