Comments enable hiring team members to collaborate in one or all areas of each Applicant File. Comments can be entered and reviewed at the bottom of any job element that was selected as part of the job template. Once a comment is added to an element, a comment icon appears to the right of the element name. Members of the hiring team can review notes in these elements as well as add additional internal comments. Internal comments made by users are never visible to the job applicant and are only visible to users permitted to view the applicant's information.
In addition to comments that appear in a given element, a time-stamped chronological collection of all comments can be found in the Comments tab with the user who added it. General applicant comments not related to a specific job element can be made directly in the Comment tab on the right.
Adding Comments to a Job Element
- From the Details tab in an Applicant File, open an element from Part 1 (Resume, Cover Letter, etc.), Part 2, or Processing sections (interview, attachments, etc.) by clicking on the element title.
- Review the applicant information and add an internal comment:
- Standard text notes and @mentions can be typed in the space provided and formatted using the editor.
- A voice comment can be added by clicking the microphone icon () and recording.
- Click Add internal comment to save the comment and initiate the transcription process.