Printing Job Templates enables users with permissions to print and download templates as needed. A printed version of a Job Template can be printed as a hard copy, downloaded as a PDF, or viewed on-screen. This provides the HR teams with the flexibility to use printed templates for offline HR files, meetings, etc.
The following elements are included in a printed job template if they were selected when the template was created:
- Table of Contents
- Information Elements
- This section will include the Job Details (Job Title, Department, Employment Type) and assigned library content (Job Description, Company Description, Benefits, Video, Custom).
- Applicant Elements
- This section will include the required or optional status of each System Element (Resume, Cover Letter, Employment History, Education History) and any Question Sets (type of question set, desired answers, critical question tag) broken out into Part 1 and/or Part 2.
- Processing Elements
- This section will include the name of the assigned Workflow, Reference Form, and the Interview Guide questions.
- Select Job Templates from the menu.
- Find a template on the Completed or Drafts tab by entering at least 3 consecutive letters of the template name in the "Search Job Templates" text box. The results will be returned automatically.
- Click the ⋮ menu for the job template and select Print.
- Click All Sections to print the entire Job Template or choose one or more sections individually by clicking the corresponding checkbox and then click PRINT.
- The system will launch a new tab in your browser with the template along with your computer's printer dialog box (control+P). From here, you can take the following actions:
- To print a hard copy: Select a connected printer from the Destination field drop-down of the printer dialog box to print the file on paper. Confirm by clicking Print.
- To print as a PDF: Select an available PDF printer from the Destination field drop-down of the printer dialog box to print the file electronically. Confirm by clicking Save, select the file location on your device, review the File Name, and finalize by clicking Save.
- To view online: Select Cancel from the printer dialog box to close the print options and then view the Job Template on the screen.
For positions that require job advertisement on a bulletin board, such as union jobs, using the Print Job Template feature and selecting Information Elements will provide the information about your company and general job information. Once printed, the job announcement can be posted on the board.