Account Administrators can elect to specify the number of openings for each job. By default, the number of job openings field is set to inactive. When activated, the "Number Of Openings" field will be displayed on Step #4 of the job posting process and corresponding system locations. When enabled, this will be a required field for all future jobs and previously posted positions can be updated from the "Job Details" tab after opening a Job.
Follow these steps to activate or deactivate display of the application deadline:
- Select System Settings from the Admin menu and then click Advanced Settings.
- Toggle the Set Number of Openings per Job switch to Yes or No.
- Click Save to confirm.
Editing the Number of Openings
- Select Jobs from the menu and open a job by clicking the Job Title.
- Select the Job Details tab and click on Step #4 Posting Details.
- Click Edit and in the Number of Openings field enter the required number of openings which must be equal to or greater than the number of already hired candidates.
- To confirm the changes, click SAVE.