Question Sets in the Applicant Element library can be cloned when you need to build an identical or similar question set. Follow these steps to clone a question set:
- Select Applicant Elements from the menu and then select Question Sets.
- Click the ⋮ menu of a Question Set and select Clone from the drop-down. The cloned set will be added to the list in alphabetical order.
- Open the newly cloned Question Set by clicking the name of the set with (Copy) in the title.
- Update the Question Set Name, which is visible to applicants, to remove the (Copy) text and then add, edit, or remove questions.
- Click Save when complete.