Tags are a flexible solution to help users categorize or label applicants and new hires as needed for processing or managing hiring tasks. When Tags are added to Applicant Files and New Hire Files, they can be used to filter data from within a Job's Applicant Queue, Talent, or Onboarding. Your hiring system will make suggestions as you enter a Tag, giving you the option to select an existing tag or create a new one by entering text. Tags have a 50 character limit including the use of special characters. A maximum number of 25 Tags can be added to each File. When a member of the hiring team adds or removes a Tag, the change will show for all other users on the same team and for Account Administrators.
- Open an Applicant File or New Hire File from any system location.
- If no Tags have been added to the file, click ADD TAG.
- Enter text and then click enter.
- If Tags have been assigned to the file, click the Tag icon "+" to add additional Tags and then enter text or click an existing Tag from the list.
- To remove an assigned Tag, click the "X" next to Tag.
When Tags are assigned to Applicant Files, they can be used to filter applicants from a Job's Applicant Queue or the Talent tab. To create a custom list of applicants that meet certain criteria, filter by specific Tags and save for future use or export using the "Gear" Icon. Existing lists can be found in the drop-down and will be updated automatically as Tags are added and removed. Assigned Tags will be included in printed Applicant Files or New Hire Files.
Account Administrators can manage Tags in System Settings by viewing the list of all Tags used in the hiring system and editing the name of a Tag or deleting a Tag. Changes made to tags are immediately reflected in all system locations.