This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- System Users with permissions can export talent lists from your hiring system.
- Question Set folders have been added for content management.
- To avoid confusion when sending applicant messages and adding internal comments within an Applicant File, the button text was updated for clarity to "SEND MESSAGE TO APPLICANT" and "Add internal comment."
- Users can add and change Applicant Flags from the Applicant Queue of any job.
- Job Templates can be searched by titles or keywords from the Job Template tab.
- Updates were made to the Applicant File Download:
- The footer section of the Print File has been removed to eliminate the possibility of overlapping text when a hard copy is printed.
- The increased font size results in a better reading experience.
- The applicant's Stage will be included in the Print File. If the applicant is in the Rejected stage and a Disposition Code was applied, the selected Disposition Code will be displayed.
- Minor bug fixes:
- Ampersands are showing correctly in Question Sets.
- The Overall Score applied to an Applicant File updates properly in all locations.
- The posted date of Internal Jobs is correctly displayed.