The last contact tracker identifies the last time you interacted with an applicant without opening an Applicant File or New Hire File. When viewing the the Applicant Queue, Talent, or the New Hire list in Onboarding, the "Last Contact" column will track the last communication with applicants and designate if it was inbound (received from applicant) with a left arrow or outbound (sent from the hiring system) with a right arrow. The column can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking on the "Last Contact" heading. Clicking on the date of an applicant’s "Last Contact" will provide stream access to preview the recent interactions. Close the stream slider by selecting the X from the top right or by clicking on your previous window.
The following outbound and inbound actions will be tracked:
Last Contact Outbound Tracker
- Send Applicant Message (Text or Email)
- Request Missing Information
- Send Part 2
- Send a Message for all Workflow Steps with an Action Type of Email Applicant, Send Part 2, Schedule Meeting, Make Offer, Use Integration, or Reference Collection.
Last Contact Inbound Tracker
- Application Received
- Applicant Message Reply (Text or Email)
- Request for Missing Information Submitted
- Part 2 Completion
- Schedule Meeting (Interview) Confirmation
- Background Check Completion
- Offer Reply