This release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Tags are a flexible solution to help users categorize or label applicants and new hires as needed for processing or managing hiring tasks.
- Users can more easily view how applicants are interacting with your ATS system. The Last Contact column in Talent, Applicant Queue, and Onboarding identifies the last communication with an applicant and whether it was inbound or outbound without opening an Applicant File or New Hire File. By clicking the time stamp, a slide out panel will display the entire activity stream for that applicant or new hire.
- Editing Job Descriptions for posted jobs is available to users assigned to the job with permission of "Job Template Creation." Any change made to a posted job will update only the job being edited. Once edited, the changes will cascade to all system locations that reference the Job Description and the updates will be reflected on your Career Site immediately.
- Deleting Applicant File attachments can be done by going to the attachment section of a file, clicking the ⋮ menu, and clicking "Delete". The file will be removed from the attachments section and its original location as well.
- Onboarding Masked Data - Users with permission can mark collected information in the onboarding system as masked so that sensitive data can have extra protection (Social Security Numbers, Bank Account Numbers, etc.)
- The "Last Message" column in the Applicant Queue and Talent has been converted to "Last Contact" to provide more flexibility and be more informative.
- In Onboarding there is a new acknowledgement question type that lets users create a new question type for web forms to collect confirmations that New Hires were provided with, and agree to, information from your organization.
Attachments included in Question Sets are viewable & downloadable inside the Applicant File when viewing the question set answers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented job rescheduling from working as expected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the applicant stream from duplicating entries.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing reference answers from showing in the applicant file.
- Fixed an issue that was causing questions to disappear in the onboarding new hire file until the page was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue causing Auto Score in the Applicant Queue to show different values than what is displayed in the Applicant file.
- Fixed an issue preventing hiring managers from signing PDF documents within the onboarding system.