The KeldairHR ATS enables users with the appropriate access and permissions to print and download a flat-file for an applicant (a compressed view without links) as needed. A printed version of the applicant file can be printed as a hard copy, downloaded as a PDF, or viewed on-screen. This provides HR teams with the flexibility to use printed applicant files for offline HR files, meetings, interviews, etc.
The following application elements are included in a printed applicant file if they are part of the job template:
- Cover Letter
- Education History
- Employment History
- Question Sets (including applicant answers and AutoScore with percentages)
- Part 2 of the application including corresponding Question Sets with answers and scores
- Interview Events (Phone, In-Person, Other)
- Interview Details
- Applicant Messages
- Internal Comments (Text and Transcriptions)
- Disclosure Statement/Certification
Note: The sentiment (thumbs up, neutral, thumbs down), internal comments, and voice transcriptions for each section will be included.
- Open an applicant file and click the printer icon on the right side of the applicant profile section.
- Click All Sections to print the entire Applicant File or choose one or more sections individually by clicking the corresponding checkbox and then click Print.
- The system will launch a new tab in your browser of the flat-file of the applicant file along with your computer's printer dialog box (control+P). From here, you can take the following actions:
- To print a hard copy: Select a connected printer from the Destination field drop-down of the printer dialog box to print the file on paper. Confirm by clicking Print.
- To print as a PDF: Select an available PDF printer from the Destination field drop-down of the printer dialog box to print the file electronically. Confirm by clicking Save, select the file location on your device, review the File Name, and finalize by clicking Save.
- To view online: Select Cancel from the printer dialog box to close the print options and then view the applicant file on the screen.
- An entry of the print file action will be logged in the Stream as "USERNAME created a printable applicant file."
Note: If you share the Print File URL, the recipient must be logged in to your organization's hiring system to view the contents of the printed applicant file.
Applicant Files can be printed in bulk by selecting multiple applicants from a Job's Applicant Queue. Follow these steps to download Files in Bulk.
The following example of a printed applicant file shows how it will appear to users.
1. Applicant profile information
2. Date Downloaded
3. Overall Score
5. Table of Contents