Initiating an official job offer is used for certain positions or HR workflows.
Step 1: Initiate Job Offer
- Click Make Offer from the stages panel in the Applicant File.
- Review the message area and edit the line "NOTE: Add the offer details here" to include the specific job offer content that will be emailed to the applicant. Making changes to the text from this window will not alter future uses of the template for other candidates.
- To include one or more supporting documents use the Add Attachment button.
- When the offer content is complete, click Send. Once initiated, you will see Requested next to Make Offer in the Stages panel in the Applicant's File, the applicant will receive the prepared offer email, and it will be logged to the applicant messages in their file.
- The applicant will receive a personalized, branded link to accept or decline the offer as well as the ability to include a written response and/or attachment.
- As the offer steps are completed by the employer and applicant, the Make Offer area will be updated accordingly in the Stages panel of the Applicant File. After the applicant replies to the offer, you will see Responded next to Make Offer in the Stages panel in the Applicant's File.
- You can add or review any notes associated with the offer by clicking Comments.
Step 2: Complete the Hire
- Follow the remaining steps in the process to hire the applicant with our without sending the applicant an email notification.
Tip: After completing the hire, you can elect to keep the Job open or manually change the Job Status to Closed by selecting “Close” from the Job Status drop-down.