You've spent time developing loyalty to your brands. Use that brand recognition to your benefit by posting jobs on individually sub-branded career sites. Sub-Brands allow for companies with multiple public-facing brands to display them as desired to applicants yet collectively view them in your hiring site for processing. For example, a Senior Living facility can create a Sub-Brand for each facility, and under the careers section of your brand-specific website provide the individual Sub-Brand URL's which will only show jobs belonging to that particular Sub-Brand.
Adding a Sub-Brand
Setting up Sub-Brands must be done by the Account Administrator.
- Select Admin from the menu, Organization, and then Sub-Brands.
- Click +Create New Sub-Brand.
- Enter a Sub-Brand Name which will become the new URL for your Sub-Brand.
- Click the Upload Logo button to add your Sub-Brand logo.
- Choose your theme color by adding the Hex or RGB numbers or using the color sliders.
- Choose either black or white as your button text color.
- Click SAVE to add the Sub-Brand and create the unique Sub-Brand Career Site URL. (e.g. jobs.keldair.com/primary/subrand).
Note: There is only one disclaimer footer that is shared system-wide across your main Career Site, Sub-Brands, and the pages of each application. To view the existing text and/or make changes click Admin > Career Site.
Assigning a Sub-Brand to a Location
After adding a Sub-Brand to your hiring system it must be assigned to one or more Locations within your Org Chart in order to be used for job postings.
- Click Admin from the menu, Organization, and then Org Chart.
- Follow the steps to +Add Location or click the ⋮ menu of an existing location and select Edit.
- Assign a Sub-Brand to the Location by clicking an available brand from the Add to Sub-Brand drop-down.
- Click the green checkmark to confirm the Sub-Brand assignment.
What is your Sub-Brand Career Site?
The Sub-Brand Career Site configured in your KeldairHR applicant tracking system will publicly display the posted jobs of your organization's Sub-Brand. The URL address of your Sub-Brand Career Site will contain your primary KeldairHR instance, such as "SuperCo" followed by your Sub-Brand Name, such as "TopNotch" in https://jobs.keldair.com/SuperCo/TopNotch. When logged into your applicant tracking system, Account Administrators or users with permissions can find all Sub-Brand URL's in Admin > Organization > Sub-Brands.
Posting a Job to a Sub-Brand
At the time of posting the job, the Sub-Brand should be selected in the Location drop-down field during Step #4 Post Job. If a Sub-Brand is assigned to a specific Location in the Org Chart, jobs posted to that Sub-Brand will show simultaneously on the primary Careers Site, the Sub-Brand Careers Site, as well as all active job board feeds. To keep the branding consistent, when applicants apply, they will see the logo, the theme of the Sub-Brand regardless of where they found the job and the Sub-Brand will show as Company Name for job board feeds. See more about how to post a job.
Note: Since all applicants are collectively submitted to your applicant tracking system, emails delivered on behalf of Sub-Brands will continue to be sent using your primary KeldairHR instance name or Company Name.