This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Automate Your HR & Compliance Initiatives using the Compligo integration.
- Create Sub-Brands within your organization to attract applicants for each of your public-facing brands.
- Users with permission can now reverse a rejection decision with Undo Reject.
- Departments was relocated to Admin > Organization to consolidate system fields to better reflect your business structure.
- Additional User Notifications provide quicker updates regarding key applicant events: Part 2 Completion Notifications, Completion Notifications, References Notifications, External Comments Notifications.
- Updates to the Interview Guides.
- Increased overall accuracy of system-wide data entry submitted by Users and Applicants as the system will no longer allow for an empty space before or after the following fields in User Profiles: First Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone, Extension, Business Phone, and Applicant Profiles: First Name and Last Name.
- Minor bug fixes