This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Info Cubic a fully integrated background check is available in the KeldairHR Marketplace.
- CompuFACT a one-way background check integration is available in the KeldairHR Marketplace.
- ZipRecruiter has been fully integrated into KeldairHR as a new applicant source.
- User's with permissions can now add a CC and/or BCC email address to Message Templates.
- Expanded Print and Download Applicant File to include Applicant Messages, Interview Notes, and References as well as the capability to choose the specific Applicant File sections at the time of printing.
- Applicant Files will now appear as opened or unopened in the Talent tab.
- The default for the Newest Applicants notification is now set to On for all new users.
- The State of each job postings is now displayed on the Career Site.
- All Information Elements within the Job Posting (except Video) are displayed within Job Board listings if those applicant sources are activated.
- The order of the States in the dropdown selection for applicants has been correct so they now show in alphabetical order.
- Additional system updates were performed to ensure validation of applicant email addresses.