This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- The Applicant Flow Report provides a comprehensive view of the number of applicants that came into your hiring system during a given time period.
- If the Applicant Text add-on is enabled, when applicants reply to text messages, they can include pictures as a part of the message. Received images will be viewable in the Applicant Messages tab of an Applicant File as well as the attachments section.
- Voice Comments to record messages in Applicant Files with your microphone resulting in a transcript of the message was released to all accounts. Transcriptions may take a small amount of time to process in the background and will be available the next time you open a file.
- An issue preventing a small set of users from receiving notifications was resolved.
- An issue that could cause the printing applicant, new hire, and job templates to load blank pages was resolved.
- The summary values on the "My Jobs" page were incorrect for site admins when the page reloaded was resolved.
- A visual bug that would appear to transpose the minute numbers in the scheduled pause time was resolved. Note this only affected the visual display and did not impact a job's scheduled pause, which still happened at the correct time.
- An issue causing some new hires in Onboarding from being unable to proceed past the New Hire Profile step was resolved.
- An issue in the job template editor that prevented the system from showing all available questions sets in the slide out panel when adding them to a job in step 2 was resolved.
- An issue that would cause applicant messages to show blank in the dashboard for some users was resolved.