This release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- View your hiring history across all jobs and easily visualize a breakdown by weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly segments with the Hiring History Report.
- See a breakdown of all dispositions applied to rejected applicants in the Dispositions Report. This report is only available if your system has dispositions enabled in the system settings.
- Print a job template or print a New Hire File which can be printed as a hard copy, downloaded as a PDF, or viewed on-screen.
- Job Categories provide an additional means to categorize your jobs based on the job’s function, regardless of industry.
- Account Administrators can manage Tags in System Settings by viewing the list of all Tags used in the hiring system and editing the name of a Tag or deleting a Tag. Changes made to tags are immediately reflected in all system locations.
- An issue preventing hiring team members from receiving notifications was resolved.
- An issue that prevented users from posting jobs when setting number of openings greater than 1 was resolved
- An issue that was causing the Talent List filter from displaying the list of jobs available to filter by was resolved.
- An issue that prevented tags from displaying in imported applicant files was resolved.