The ATS release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Voice comments, with automatic transcription intelligence, can be added anywhere the system allows internal comments to be saved. This time saving feature includes adding voice comments to individual job elements or directly from the Comments tab within any Applicant File.
- If Onboarding is enabled in your hiring system, users will see the "Onboarding" section in their User Profile Notifications tab. These optional settings allow users to be notified when important onboarding events have been completed, eliminating the need to check the system manually.
- Account Administrators can elect to display a map of the job address in the postings on your Career Site.
- Each message template in the library has the option of adding "Tokens" in the editor. The Token drop-down is a dynamic list which shows all available tokens based on the associated message folder. Clicking on the token name will insert it into the email template and, when it's sent, your hiring system will populate the token with content related to the applicant.
- Reports include upgraded charting and image attachments.
- The Talent Export has been expanded to include more data, providing a more robust export solution for customers who may need to take external actions with applicants.
- Job Description titles can be searched by entering at least 3 consecutive letters into the "Search Job Description" text box and the results are returned automatically.
- If a cover letter and/or resume is required for a position, but unavailable at the time of manually adding applicants, the message in the resume and/or cover letter sections of the Applicant File will state that the collection is required but was not provided.
- The Job ID is now listed as a column in the Talent Queue and also included in parenthesis in the Job filter in Talent making it easier to find the specific job(s) for which users are looking.
- When you take action to send Part 2 in bulk from the Applicant Queue, the system will mark those applicant files as opened if they were not already.
- Any user assigned to a job can generate a tracking link for that job - it is no longer tied to the ability to access job boards.
- If an applicant's resume was valid at the time of applying but later considered invalid, the application would be in the Queue without the required resume. Additional validation parameters will now verify files at the time of selection to prevent the applicant from continuing without a valid resume.