This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Attachments can be added to individual questions within standard Question Sets. This lets the hiring team ask applicants to download the attached file, sign or complete it, and then re-upload as part of the application.
- Jobs include a History Stream detailing key dates of the position.
- Career Site Filters enhance the applicant experience.
- Account Administrators for all state and local governments with 100 or more employees that require the EEO-4 form for workforce data collection can activate the setting in System Settings > EEO/OFCCP.
- The hiring system includes enhanced flexibility in how users view search results, such as key word searches, filters, and sortable columns.
- The dashboard sync for Newest Applicants will be updated automatically when unopened applicants are bulk rejected from the Applicant Queue. They will no longer be highlighted as new on the Home tab in the "newest applicant" folder of the inbox and they will be removed from the newest applicant notification count.
- Minor bug fixes.