This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- A new user role can limit visibility to the Received Stage only.
- Applicants can use the "Save and Finish Later" button to return and complete their application.
- The Applicant Queue search allows keyword searches in the following fields: First Name, Last Name, and resume content.
- Page numbers can be customized to view 10, 25, 50, or 100 records.
- Interview Improvements:
- The in-app Interview Calendar on the Home tab now has links to your upcoming interviews in the interview details section.
- When opening your interview calendar in the day or week view, it will open to 7 AM and show in 15-minute increments.
- The Interview Calendar allows filtering by Interview Status (All, Confirmed, Unconfirmed).
- The interview event type (In-person or Phone) will be added to the calendar invite and confirmation emails automatically. If the interview event type of "other" is selected, the subject will remain as "Interview."
- Question Set folders can be renamed and moved.