Account Administrators and users with permission to "Manually Add Applicants" can take action to add applicants individually to a Job's Applicant Queue. Adding applicants will create an Applicant File for each one. This provides the flexibility to create Applicant Files when interested applicants email resumes, submit information at a job fair, employee referral, or apply in other non-ATS ways. Only active Jobs with a Status of Posted or Paused allow adding applicants; not Closed or Imported.
- Select Jobs from the menu.
- Open a Job from the Job Queue by clicking on a Job Title.
- Click the Take Action button and select Add Applicant.
- Use the panel to enter applicant information:
- Required Fields:First Name, Last Name, Email, Applicant Source, Apply Date
- Optional Fields: Mobile Phone, Address, City, State, Zip, Resume, Attachments
- Click Add Applicant to confirm.
An Applicant File will be created by the hiring system and added to the Job's Applicant Queue and an entry will be made in the Streams tab of the Applicant File to indicate which user manually added the applicant. All manually added applicants will have the Stage set to Received and be placed in the Queue based on the Applied Date, however, they will appear as the most recent in the Newest Applicants section of the Home tab.
Note: The Applied Date calendar will allow the selection of a date between the Job posting date until the present day. Depending on the date selected and the number of applicants the Applicant may appear on other pages of the Queue. Applicants added to the Job Queue will appear in bolded text until opened.
- Click on the Applicant's name to open their file.
- All manually added Applicants will be in the Received stage without an Overall Score.
- Users with permission can click Edit in the Applicant Profile to make changes or include additional information.
- If the Applicant has applied previously to your Jobs they will be marked with the See Additional Applications badge.
- If a resume was added at the time of creating the Applicant File, it will be available in Part One of the Details tab and, if enabled, it will be parsed automatically into the Employment History and/or Education History.
- AutoScored Question Sets included in the Job Template will appear as "N/A" for any scored sections since the applicant has not answered any questions
- Since the applicant did not answer the applicant element sections yet, the Applicant Element sections of the Job will be visible, however, no content will be available.
- System users can use the assigned workflow to process the applicant by taking the following actions in the Applicant File:
- Change the Stage
- Initiate Steps
- Add sentiments and/or comments to resume, if present
- Send Applicant Messages
- Add an Overall Score
- Add internal comments using text or voice
- Share the Applicant File
- Print the Applicant File
Manually added applicants will be lacking the required information other applicants of the same job provided by applying through your career site. If the system detects that a required Applicant Element in Part 1 of the application is incomplete, the user will see a yellow missing icon next to each element with missing information. Missing or incomplete applicant information can be collected by following the steps to request the applicant submit additional materials.