This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- System Users can toggle between "next" and "previous" applicants using the arrows above the Applicant Profile section without needing to go back to the Job's Applicant Queue.
- When you post a job, the system will automatically add you as an Assigned User for that Job. You can add other members of the hiring team or remove yourself before continuing to post the job.
- Job Requisition Forms is an approval based workflow requiring users to seek authorization prior to posting jobs.
- Hiring system data can be exported from Hyrell (v3) and imported directly into KeldairHR (v4) using the Hyrell (v3) Export Wizard for v4 Data Migration.
- The KeldairHR Import features allow system users to manually import jobs and applicants in bulk using CSV files. This process helps transport data when migrating from an external system or transitioning paper applications to your digital ATS.
- Info Cubic Billing Identifier Labels are optional and can be created if the Info Cubic integration is Activated in your hiring system. This feature enables Info Cubic users to add Billing Identifier Labels to a background check order.