This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- KeldairHR provides the option to integrate with Paylocity to automate the transfer of new-hire data from the KeldairHR hiring system to your Paylocity account.
- The benefit packages for live job posting now have enhanced flexibility for editing, removing and replacing benefits to more easily restructure benefits, correct a mistake or add revisions to attract job seekers.
- An issue preventing the "Show More" button from working for Video Question Sets in the template editor has been resolved.
- An issue where iPhone users utilizing the chrome browser were unable to upload video answers has been resolved.
- An issue causing text to overlap when printing an applicant file, if the applicant provided high word count answers, has been resolved.
- An issue preventing users from editing the internal to external conversion date after a job was posted has been resolved.
- An issue showing a blank address for the interview location in the confirmation email if the interview type was set to "Other" has been resolved.