This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Request applicants provide video answers as part of the application process using the in-app recorder. Submitted video answers will appear in the applicant file with a full transcription.
- Experience Levels can be added to each Job Template resulting in an experience category displaying on your Career Site. Over time, the experience level data will help provide better analytics and value via the in-app recommendation engine and on-demand job descriptions.
- There are times when you may not have a perfect job description ready to go and you may not have the time to start from scratch. Generate on-demand Job Descriptions using our integrated artificial intelligence. After the AI generates the job description, you can edit and customize it to fit your exact specifications.
- The interview process has been improved to include the physical location address in the confirmation email and location field of the calendar file attachment for in-person interviews.
The onboarding process for filling out onboarding forms as a new hire has been enhanced so that it is more streamlined and intuitive.
- An issue preventing some resumes from being searched via the Applicant Queue and Talent Search has been resolved.