This KeldairHR release includes new features, improvements, and resolved issues. See the list below for additional details.
- Manage your onboarding forms by creating folders to keep your files categorized.
- Add attachments to any New Hire File in Onboarding using the Attachments section.
- Activating the "Existing Employee Tracking" setting will ask applicants on the profile page if they are an internal employee and prompt them to provide an employee ID or work email address.
- When processing a New Hire File in Onboarding, the data types were improved to include dedicated fields that will intelligently handle how the system presents & validates the form fields to the new hire. These fields include: First Name, Last Name, Email, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Social Security Number.
- An issue with the editor for Question Sets and Onboarding Web Forms that could cause questions to behave unexpectedly was resolved.
- A small group of users were prevented from being able to change their email address was resolved.
- An issue that prevented disabling the auto-pause job feature when enabled was resolved.
- The order of Informational Elements were not displaying correctly in the application process was resolved.
- An issue with the right sliding pane not being able to scroll to the bottom of the Question Set list while editing a job template was resolved.
- An onboarding issue that occasionally prevented new hires from proceeding past the New Hire Profile step was resolved.
- Resolved an issue that, on rare occasions, prevent users from being able to post a job.
- The process of clicking into a text box was improved.