Video is an Information Element that can be used in a job posting to inform applicants about your organization or highlight a special program such as a health initiative. Embedding one or more videos is optional and can be included on a job-by-job basis. When included, the video will be displayed on the application home page.
Adding a Video to your Library
- Select Information Elements then Video from the menu.
- Click the +Create Video button in the upper right to create new library content.
- Enter a Video Name.
- Add an Intro for your video.
- Paste the video URL into the Embed Video field. There is no limit on the size of the link.
- YouTube - From a YouTube video you want to embed into your job posting, click SHARE, click EMBED and copy only the URL (the area highlighted below) from the box that appears. Paste the copied link into the Embed Video field in your hiring system.
- Click Save to add the video to your library.
Adding a Video to the Job Template
Information Elements such as a video can be added to a new or existing job template during Step #1 of the job template process.
- Select Job Templates from the menu.
- Click +Create Template to start a new job template or open an existing job template by clicking the job title.
- In the Videos section of the job template, choose to add from library or create new:
- +ADD FROM LIBRARY
- Choose one or more existing videos by selecting Add for each and then closing out the panel.
- +CREATE NEW
- Enter the video title.
- Add a video description.
- Paste the video URL into the Embed Link field. There is no limit on the size of the link.
- Click Save to embed the video in the template and save to the library.
- +ADD FROM LIBRARY
Note: At the time of posting a job template, users will have an additional opportunity to review the content and add or remove a video before posting.
Viewing the Video in the Job Application
When included, an embedded video will be displayed on the application home page.
Note: Embedded videos cannot be displayed directly on the job boards.
Working with Video Elements
Videos are an Information Element in your hiring system and represent a library of information that can be imported into your job templates. Click the ⋮ menu of an existing Video to Clone, Edit, or Delete.
Clone: To build a similar Video Element quickly, you can clone a Video Element, make your changes, and save it under a new title.
Edit: Editing a Video Element is a good option if you have changes that you would like to include in all future job templates. If the Video Element was used in templates and/or posted jobs, the changes will be applied to all templates, but the Video Elements in any posted jobs will not be changed.
Delete: Deleting a Video Element will remove it from the hiring system. Performing this action cannot be reversed. If you delete a Video Element assigned to one or more jobs, it will be removed from all locations where it is used regardless of current job status.