Once a job is posted, it's automatically fed to your organization's career site and to a number of major internet job boards. If you're still not getting the expected applicant traffic, we recommend the following solutions:
Low Applicant Flow
Analyze the traffic numbers presented on the Jobs page. If there are a lot of views from job seekers, but few applicants who applied, you may want to review, edit, and re-post the job after making changes to the Job Elements such as job title, description, and benefits.
Additional Applicant Sources
Seeking additional applicant sources is a good way to advertise your job and increase applicant flow. Consider the following actions if you haven't already done so:
- Generate tracking links that you can use to recruit using additional applicant sources, such as niche job boards or posting sites like Craigslist.
- Link your hiring system’s Career site to your website's internal Jobs/Career Site.
- Use social media to share your postings on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- Institute a formal employee referral program.
- Use employment posters in your place of business.