To post a job, you need to first Create a Job Template and save it to your Job Template Library. Once completed, go to the Job Template tab and find the job title you want to post. You can view all of your accessible Job Templates either in one list or broken out by departments using the "Select Departments" feature.
Follow these steps to post a job from an existing job template:
- Go to the Job Templates tab
- Click the ⋮ menu of the job title you want to post and select Post Job
- Review and edit the selected elements of the job template
- Step 1: Review Information Elements for accuracy and then select Continue
- Step 2: Review Applicant Elements for accuracy and then select Continue
- Step 3: Review Processing Elements for accuracy and then select Continue
- Step 4: Update the required job posting details:
- When finished, select Post Job
After you click Post Job, the job will be live and flow automatically to internet Job Boards as well as your Career Site. Internally, the job will now show at the top of the list on your My Jobs tab (for assigned users) or All Jobs tab (for account administrators).
Tip: Generating and sharing tracking links can increase applicant traffic for the posted job and help you understand your best Applicant Sources.