To post a job, you need to first Create a Job Template and save it to your Job Template Library. Once completed, go to the Job Template tab and find the job title you want to post. You can view all of your accessible Job Templates either in one list or broken out by departments using the "Select Departments" feature.
Follow these steps to post a job from an existing job template:
- Go to the Job Templates tab
- Find the job you'd like to post, click on the ⋮ menu, and select Post Job.
- Review and edit the selected template content for accuracy before posting:
- Step #1 Information Elements and click CONTINUE to proceed.
- Step #2 Review Applicant Elements and click CONTINUE to proceed.
- Step #3 Review Processing Elements and click CONTINUE to proceed.
- Select final required posting details during Step #4 Post Job:
- Compensation Range is a required field in which you must enter a numerical dollar amount (without the dollar sign) or select the checkbox for Depends upon skills and experience.
- Assign the job to a Location by selecting a job location from the drop-down. This is a required field that originates from the locations within your hiring system's Org Chart.
- If EEOC or OFCCP is activated, select an EEO Job Categories which is a required field.
- Assign Users: This optional field allows you to add users as a member of the hiring team by searching in the box and selecting them. When users are added to the hiring team, the job will show in their Dashboard and My Jobs tab in accordance with their assigned user permissions. (This is optional, and you will have the option of assigning users at a later time after posting the job.)
- In the Job Distribution Details section, you have the option to "Turn AutoRefresh on for this job" by selecting "Yes" from the drop-down. AutoRefresh enables posted jobs to re-post automatically after 30-days to the job boards to which they were fed. Refreshing the job will bring it back to the top of the job boards for increased visibility and applicant flow.
- When finished, select POST JOB.
After you click Post Job, the job will be live and flow automatically to internet Job Boards as well as your Career Site. Internally, the job will now show at the top of the list on your My Jobs tab (for assigned users) or All Jobs tab (for account administrators).
Tip: Generating and sharing tracking links can increase applicant traffic for the posted job and help you understand your best Applicant Sources.