To use the New Hire Export feature, the system Admin must first configure the exportable data file to match the data fields associated with their organization's payroll and/or HR information system. KeldairHR provides companies with the option to configure the required New Hire data so it can be imported into other HR systems easily.
Follow these steps to configure or update the required exportable new hire data fields:
- Click your user profile drop-down (upper right corner) and choose Onboarding.
- Select Configuration from the main menu.
- Click +Add Field to include as many new hire data fields needed for your complete file export.
- There are four available sources of data from which to choose when building a field in the file:
- Mapped from ATS: This source extracts standard pre-hire information already provided by the job applicant, such as name, email address, etc.
- Provided by New Hire: This source collects post-hire information from the New Hire, such as SSN or date of birth, via subsequent system-provided communications to the New Hire.
- Standard Company Value: This source enables the HR representative to add company data such as a payroll ID.
- Unique Company Value: This source enables the HR representative to add unique company data such as a new employee email address. Once all desired fields are created and ordered in priority, click the Save button.
- Using the arrows in front of each row, drag and drop to arrange the data as you prefer it to appear in the CSV file.
- Once a configuration change has been made and saved, the new data fields will be collected and presented in subsequent new hire file exports.
Note: The fields displayed within every New Hire File is based on the data required by configuring the New Hire Export & Onboarding Module.