The KeldairHR ATS enables the hiring team to share an applicant file with an external collaborator or non-registered user. Sharing an applicant file can be done only with an email address that is not used by your hiring system. When shared, a link will be emailed to recipients that will provide access to the entire applicant file in a cloud-friendly format that will expire automatically after 7 days. All shared file actions are traced in the applicant's file, so that you have a detailed record of who has contributed to the hiring process and who still needs to be consulted.
Sharing an Applicant File
- Open an applicant file and click Share Applicant File in the upper right side of the applicant profile.
- From the pop-up window, select an available message from the drop-down.
- Review the subject and body of the selected message template.
- Add one or more recipient email addresses separated by commas and click Share.
- The recipients will receive an email to let them know an applicant file has been shared, and an entry will be made in the Streams tab to reflect with whom it was shared.
- When the link is accessed, external collaborators can see all applicant elements, but the only action an external user can take is to review the file and add comments, either directly in an element or in the Comments tab. (External collaborators will not see the system menus or applicant profile section.)
Tip: To reshare or resend an invitation to an external collaborator, repeat the steps above.
Comments on a Shared Applicant File
Comments added by external collaborators will show in the applicant elements to which they were added and also in the stream. These comments will be displayed with subtle visual differences as compared to registered users and will have a black circle avatar instead of color and one letter instead of 2. Additionally, any comments from external collaborators will show their email address instead of a name on the comment.
Note: The share applicant file notification template is created and stored in the message templates library in the General > Sharing folder. If you make changes to the email when sharing an applicant file, it will not alter the standard template. The changes will apply only for that specific collaborator.