If you are experiencing issues while using your ATS, one of the simplest troubleshooting methods is clearing your current web browser cache and cookies. This stored data builds up over time, and clearing it frees memory that can eliminate access or speed problems.
Our system is most compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but we support the current version of most popular web browsers. If you are using Internet Explorer or Safari, we recommend you use/download another web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to see if your current browser or settings are causing issues.
Using keyboard shortcuts from your open browser is an efficient way to clear your browser cache. In Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete and in Safari, press CMD+ALT+E. Select the information you prefer to keep or remove and then follow the prompts to clear the cache and cookies. After clearing, close the browser and reopen.
For step-by-step instructions, open the browser of your choice and follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu ⋮ on the browser toolbar.
- Select "History".
- Select "Clear browsing data" at the top of the screen.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cache images and files” and “Cookies and other site and plug-in data”).
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select “Beginning of time” to delete everything.
- Click "Clear browsing data".
- Click the Firefox menu ≡ on the browser toolbar.
- Select "Library" from the menu, then select "History", and then select “Clear Recent History...” from the available list.
- In the dialog that appears:
- Select the "Time range to clear".
- Review the checkboxes to select the type of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cache” and “Cookies”) and uncheck the boxes for information you want to keep (i.e "Browsing & Download History," "Active Logins," and "Form & Search History".
- Click "Clear Now".
- Click the Internet Explorer menu ••• on the browser toolbar.
- Select "History" from the drop-down list and then “Clear history”.
- In the dialog that appears, review the checkboxes to select the type of information that you want to remove (i.e. “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files”) and uncheck the boxes for information you want to keep (i.e "Browsing history" and "Tabs I've set aside or recently closed").
- Click "Clear".
Note: These instructions apply to the most up-to-date versions of the listed browsers. If you are using an older version of these browsers, please seek further instruction on their individual support sites.